Current Job Vacancies
Full time Teacher
Qualified Teachers Pay Spine
Temporary to cover maternity leave
Required for September 2018
The Governors of St Jude’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our rapidly improving school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to learning and to helping pupils achieve the highest academic standards.
- Be a reflective practitioner with a desire and willingness to learn.
- Create a happy, challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment utilising strong behaviour management skills.
- Understand the importance of, and be committed to, Assessment for Learning and high quality feedback to ensure that children make rapid progress.
- Maintain high standards of teaching and learning at all times.
- Be prepared to contribute to and support the Catholic aims and ethos of the school, “Together, we learn, love and grow with Jesus”
In return, St Jude’s will offer:
- Opportunities for professional development
- A ‘good’ school, committed to excellence and improvement
- A teaching environment with character
- A welcoming atmosphere where each individual is valued
Previous experience of teaching a Year 6 class will be a distinct advantage.
St Jude’s was inspected by Ofsted in September 2015, and judged to be ‘good’.
To view the details relating to this position, please click the links below:
Job Description and Person Specfication.pdf
School DBS Applicant Information.doc
Guidance for Safer Working Practices.pdf
Childcare Disqualification Requirements.doc
To apply, please click here. No other method of application will be accepted
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01942 204091, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 25th May at noon
Interview date: To be confirmed
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
St Jude’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required for this post.
https://greater.jobs/towns-organisations/wigan/For vacancies in the Wigan area please click this link:
Catholic Schools Direct are currently looking for graduates who have the potential to become outstanding Primary or Secondary School teachers. If you are interested, please visit the WCPSD website